Call 911 in any EMERGENCY situation where police, fire or ambulance assistance is required immediately.
If you have access to the Internet and a valid email address, certain types of calls where there is no suspect information, or the value of property damaged or stolen is under $5000 can be reported online. A report is completed through our Online Reporting System (Coplogic), which informs Officers where the criminal activity or mischief is taking place. A Police Officer is not dispatched and a case number will be given to provide to your insurance company.
Occurrences with Suspects are not eligible to be completed online.
- Theft - Excluding mail, motor vehicles, boats, trailers, passports or citizenship cards
- Theft from Vehicle
- Lost Property - Must be an item with a visible serial number or distinct marking such as a custom engraving
- Lost or Stolen License Plates
- Property Damage (Mischief) - Except damage caused by fire or explosion
- Traffic Complaints (Road Watch)
If your vehicle was involved in a collision, or a hit and run accident you must contact our Collision Reporting Centre. Click here for location and hours of operation.